Black Maternal Health Week April 11th-17th
We’re seeking donations for Black Maternal Health Week!
Black Maternal Health Week is April 11th-17th, and we’re pleased to be hosting a Mom and Baby Donation Drive throughout the community.
The goal of Black Maternal Health Week is to deepen the awareness of the inequities Black mothers face and to advocate for policy change. Your donations will show support for mothers as they navigate the joys and challenges of being a new mom.
Donation barrels can be found at the following locations:
- Gloria Dei Lutheran Church
- Willowwind School
- North Liberty Public Library
- University of Iowa School of Public Health
- Wesley Center
Our top requests include:
- Onesies, size newborn-18 months
- Blue Similac formula
- New infant playmats, toys, and rattles
- Baby carriers
- Diapers and diaper cream
- Swaddling blankets and swaddle wraps
- Crib sheets for standard cribs
- Comfortable socks
- Nipple cream for breastfeeding moms
- Body Butter
- Massage tools
- Diaper bags
Thank you for showing love to new moms and their babies!