- This event has passed.
DVIP Pledge Drive starting today!
April 16 - May 31
You can save lives!
Did you know you can make an automatic donation to sustain DVIP services?
DVIP is seeking monthly donors to support victims/survivors of intimate partner violence, harassment, human trafficking, and stalking.
Starting today, April 16th until May 31st-Sign up to become a monthly sustaining donor and receive a special gift!
- Pledge to donate $15 or more each month and you get a limited edition 40th anniversary t-shirt!
- Pledge to donate over $75 a month and you get a limited edition 40th anniversary t-shirt and a DVIP coffee mug!!!
To make a monthly recurring donation go to this link: Donate Here! Select your option from the donation schedule drop-down menu. Pick the amount and provide a credit/debit card number for automatic withdrawals.
DVIP provides 24/7 emergency shelter for women, children, and men. The shelter is full 365 days a year and includes a pet sheltering space for victims’ dogs and cats.
DVIP provides a 24/7 hotline (1.800.373.1043) for anyone to reach out and ask questions/get resources for themselves, a loved one or a friend.
Your monthly gift will help us to provide vital resources for those who need it most.
- $35 a month provides shelter to a family for one night
- $65 a month provides resources for a monthly peer-to-peer counseling group
- $100 a month provides gas for a mobile advocate who meets people where they are
You can designate your donation for our general fund or in a specific way:
- “Support for Victims/Survivors”– goes toward our general needs fund
- “Cooper’s House”– goes toward our in-shelter dog kennels and “Cat Haven” (we are the only domestic violence shelter in Iowa that provides shelter for pets within our facility)
- You can make a donation “In Memory or Honor” of someone.
- Or you can choose “Other” and state a specific use for your funds (youth programming, a specific county, housing, etc).
Call Ashlee at 319-359-9353 with any questions or to set up an ACH draft deduction.
Also an important note, DVIP is a 501(c)3 and all donations are tax-deductible. Please read this information from United Way about the new tax deductions for donors passed in the most recent COVID-19 Stimulus Package Above-the-Line COVID tax deduction
- April 16
- May 31
- Domestic Violence Intervention Program